The training started at about 8:15am with 28 youths taking part. And the topic of the day was factors of training and the 10 important factors include
• Develop skills in different areas
• Choose effective strategy and tactics for change
• Cooperative ways to change your community
• Network and communication for change
• Evaluate mutual experiences and build mutual support.
• Skills for thinking and tested in practice
• It identify specific problems
• It helps in group evaluation
• Teaches method of creating trust.
• Quick and creative responses in crisis situation.
Youths went out for outdoor activities they did some football component and they played 5v5. To make the session more interesting the youth tell stories of which they came out with what they learn from the stories. The session ended well with the youths taking active
Peer Educator Training On Saturday 28th March 2015