7v7 adult co-ed soccer tournament
We're back again for the second edition of our new and improved PLAY4PURPOSE tournament. Our campaign is live and you can support one of the teams & our mission by donating using the link below.
Our 2019 PLAY4PURPOSE Charity Tournament was so successful thanks to 8 registered teams and 3 corporate partners who together raised over $25,000 in support of our mission! Congratulations to the RIVER YETIS who took home the Cup in 2019!
Details about the tournament for interested players/teams:
- 7v7 co-ed (minimum 2 women on field during play)
- Up to 12 players (ages 18+) per team
- Competitive & Friendly divisions*
- Team fundraising goal $1,000 (crowdfunding page is ready for teams to create their page & raise funds during the one month from Jul 7th to the Aug 7th event)
- Music, food, fun, family-friendly environment
- Everyone welcome!
*Tourney format (number and length of games) will be determined once we get closer and see how many teams register. In 2019, all teams played a minimum of four 40-min games (two 20 min halves).
For potential partners and sponsors, contact Justin Forzano (email@example.com) to get involved!
Congratulations to the River Yetis who came out on top in 2019. Check out highlights from the inaugural / revival of our PLAY4PURPOSE tournament!