7v7 adult co-ed soccer tournament
We're back again for the second edition of our new and improved PLAY4PURPOSE tournament. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN UNTIL JUNE 30TH!
Our 2019 PLAY4PURPOSE Charity Tournament was so successful thanks to 8 registered teams and 3 corporate partners who together raised over $25,000 in support of our mission! Congratulations to the RIVER YETIS who took home the Cup in 2019!
Details about the tournament for interested players/teams:
- 7v7 co-ed (minimum 2 women on field during play)
- Up to 12 players (ages 18+) per team
- Competitive & Friendly divisions*
- Team fundraising goal $1,000 (crowdfunding page will be ready no later than June 20th for teams to create their page & raise funds during the month of July leading up to Aug 7th event)
- Music, food, fun, family-friendly environment
- Everyone welcome!
*Tourney format (number and length of games) will be determined once we get closer and see how many teams register. In 2019, all teams played a minimum of four 40-min games (two 20 min halves).
For potential partners and sponsors, contact Justin Forzano (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get involved!
Congratulations to the River Yetis who came out on top in 2019. Check out highlights from the inaugural / revival of our PLAY4PURPOSE tournament!